OK,ADAM official shop (hereinafter referred to as “our shop”) complies with laws and regulations regarding the personal information of customers, and strives to handle and protect it appropriately in accordance with the policy shown below.
Definition of personal information
Personal information is information about an individual, and refers to information that can identify a specific individual, such as name, date of birth, gender, telephone number, e-mail address, occupation, place of work, etc.
Collection and purpose of use of personal information
This shop collects and uses personal information only within the scope for the following purposes.
The collection and use of personal information by this shop is based on the voluntary provision of the customer, and if the customer provides personal information, the customer agrees that this shop will use personal information in accordance with this policy. I agree.
- Operations necessary to deliver ordered products
- Provision of information deemed useful and necessary to customers, such as guidance on new products
- Inquiries and confirmations from our shop that are necessary for business execution, and collection of opinions for service improvement
- Response to various inquiries
Safe management of personal information
We will properly handle and safely manage the personal information entrusted to us by our customers.
We will take safety measures and strive to prevent unauthorized access, loss, falsification, leakage, etc.
Provision of personal information to third parties
This shop will not disclose your personal information to third parties other than subcontractors without your consent.
However, this does not apply when disclosure is required by law, or when disclosure is requested by public institutions such as courts and police.
Correction and deletion of personal information
If you would like to correct or delete personal information entrusted to us by you, please contact us using the contact details below.
Also, if you do not wish to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings.
* A cookie is information sent from a server computer to a customer’s browser and stored on the hard disk of the computer used by the customer.
About using SSL
To ensure security when entering personal information, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to prevent interception, interference, or falsification of this information.
* SSL is a function that encrypts information to prevent eavesdropping and data falsification. By using SSL, information can be transmitted more safely.